Presented by William Vincent and Ben Cohen of SimpleSignup
- When? Thursday, October 29, 5:30-7:30pm
- Where? The Lightning Jar, 194 North Street (in the VSECU credit union branch)
- What? Hear Will and Ben talk about how much fun they've had starting up their own business
- Why? Learn about how two seasoned tech guys decided to go it alone and start their own venture
- Cost? Nothing, nada, zilch.
Why Doing a Startup in the Berkshires Makes Sense
After years of living and working in San Francisco, Will Vincent and Ben Cohen met in the Berkshires and started a company. In their talk, they will discuss starting a software company in the Berkshires. From finding product market fit to customer development to finding good office space, the Berkshires have some surprising benefits.
Register for this event
To register for this event, sign up here.
Check our our other upcoming events
Grow by Focusing on What Matters: Competitive Strategy in 3-Circles, Joel E. Urbany, Ph.D. - November 7
Starting Your Own Business - November 11
A Brief Introduction to Selling to the U.S. Government - November 12
Free Coworking Day and Open House - November 28
The Lightning Jar's Holiday Party - December 10
See the full list of our events here.