Presented by Milk Money and Vermont Food Investor Network
Thursday, April 7 @ 5:30pm, CAPA @ Bennington College, Free
Learn how easy it is to become a small equity partner in local businesses. Vermont allows a new type of crowdfunding that puts your money to work locally while giving you a financial return*. Investments as small as $250 are possible. No stock market. No money managers. No Kickstarter. This is directly investing in the local businesses you love.
Milk Money (www.milkmoneyvt.com) is Vermont's first portal for equity crowdfunding, allowing Vermonters to directly invest in Vermont companies.
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- What are your benefits when you become an equity partner of a local business?
- How can Vermont businesses benefit from local equity funding from your neighbors?
- How can my business attract investment by Vermonters?
- What is Milk Money?
Event hosted by Bennington College, and sponsored by The Lightning Jar and VSECU.
- Janice Shade and Louisa Schibli - co-founders of Milk Money
- Eric Becker - Chief Investment Officer at Clean Yield Asset Management and founder of VFIN
- Simeon Chapin - Director of Community and Social Development at VSECU
You CAN make an impact!
- When: Thursday, April 7 @ 5:30pm
- Where: CAPA @ Bennington College
- Cost: Free
- Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be provided.
Make sure to reserve your ticket today!
Register here to attend: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/equity-crowdfunding-vermonters-investing-in-vermont-businesses-tickets-23740429263
The Lightning Jar
CAPA at Bennington College
Clean Yield Asset Management
Slow Money Vermont
* As with all investments, equity crowdfunding carries risk of partial/complete loss of your investment.